2013. 2. 26.

My goals

  Well, I actually want to be a writer, and that means (at least to me) that I must practice a lot and try to improve my writing skills. So I have  goals as I take this class.
  First, I wish to get my ideas and sentences more direct and to the point. When I told people around me that I wanted to be a writer, my Korean teacher said to me that my writing was too long and had  too many words in it, so I want to shorten my words and learn to put a lot of meaning in a smaller group of words.
  In addition, I wish to write with more high-quality vocabulary. For some years I have not studied or done anything about my English, and above all my vocabulary hasn't improved a bit for about three years. I am also trying to digest the book Word Smart, and I wish to possess more and smarter vocab and use them effectively in my writings.
  Third, I wish to write novels and stories with patience; so I can actually finish a story that I have brilliant ideas about it. I always stop in the middle and cannot continue writing about the topic with the same plot- and I desire to continue writing on that plot and finally to wrap up and create a full tale.
  I will attempt to make all of my above resolutions become true. And I will also read many books to increase my knowledge, and to strengthen my critical thinking abilities.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기