2013. 5. 2.

Tears (poem)

Tears
 


I smile
he's bad, they say
but I do not see anything
just his brightness and warmth


I smile
he's false, they say
he'll discard you like a pack of cards after a lost game
but I do not hear anything
just his laughter like golden sunshine



I smile
he's nothing, they say
a cowardly piece of lying filth, with no money or some,
say that he's filthy rich
but I do not fear anything
just his, self and me standing together
 


on a warm summer night I dreamt that I dreamt with him
him and me on the hills
backs together pressed with slight pressure
lips a bit smiling and humming a same tune together
 
and that was a thousand years ago.
 



Now I dream
dream of he and me
and I smile the smie he taught me to
and there are tears on my face, on my both cheeks
 

for there is him no more.
Who told me all woud be alright when I cried
who pressed his warm hands on my cheeks
who dried my cheeks and touched it with his lips
 



And I feel the tears inside my mouth
as I say his name for the last time
and farewell.

 
Tears will guide me to his land.
And they will, to you as well.


 
 
 
-Written by Jade, a.k.a. Danielle
:)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기