2013. 6. 27.

Depression

                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                              ㅡ ㅡ                                                                      
                                                                 ㅡ                                                                        
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                            



Depressed.




These days I don't want to do anything much,
and that, I believe, contributes somewhat unconciously to my sudden lethargy,
and my increased exhaustions of energy.


Like, I sleep roughly the same as I used to do a week ago,
but I am so tired out and is dozing and sleeping all the time.
And that rest doesn't even bring me peace or calm, just a crazy headache and more
anger and bitterness and hatred for the world.


Some might say I am just influenced greatly by puberty, and I won't say no to that.
But right now it's just hard for me, everything is, and I just hope that I don't give up
on anything, including school work( study) or extracurricular activities  I am trying
to achieve- and which, I am seriously wondering if I spread too many traps to catch
things.

Like, what, I don't know.



Just sometimes I feel so depressed and I am all alone
and when I fell in those trances I can't literally do anything but cry.


I definitely know the reason I fell into this state a few days ago,
and it's the worst experiece in my life;
and the worst bit is that I don't know when this depression will end, or will it ever end.



At least there's one good thing though,
as much as I feel miserable and hopeless, I really want to be some help to others,
and give them hope and courage.

So I still am somewhat happy and miserable, and my feelings are a mixed bag.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기